Don’t just learn CSS Flexbox. Gain experience in it. Take your HTML and CSS to a new level.
What you’ll learn
CSS Flexbox in Depth Course
- All the CSS properties that are used for Flexbox
How to build some common layouts using Flexbox
How to build some advanced layouts using Flexbox
- Gain experience in designing a chat application using Flexbox
- Reasonable knowledge in CSS
- Reasonable knowledge in HTML
In this course you will go deep into understanding how Flexbox can help you design website layouts. We cover what Flexbox is and why we use it. We then step through Flex Containers and Flex Items and what CSS properties are available for both, and how we can configure them correctly. You will also be tested with a helpful quiz after each section.
Once gaining the academic knowledge, we ensure you gain some experience, by taking you through some real life examples. We start off with some simple layout problems that were once difficult to solve, but are now easier. Then after we look at some advanced layout problems.
We then wrap up your experience by working through building a complete chat application from start to end.
Who this course is for:
- Web designers or developers who are looking to advance their knowledge in building complex layouts using CSS
- Developers looking to improve their knowledge in CSS
- Any developer interested in getting a deep understanding of Flexbox